Spiritual entrepreneurship is different in so many ways to the hustle culture so many other types of businesses encourage. I’m sharing five of my own personal insights into spiritual entrepreneurship that come from many years of sharing and trusting my soul.
5 Insights into Spiritual Entrepreneurship
When you first decide to pursue entrepreneurship, it can be daunting to dive right into spiritual entrepreneurship. If you’re anything like me, you’ll think that instead of going full into spirituality, you’ll have to play the business game, follow the same rules as everyone else, and get into the hustle mindset.
I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way! You can be a spiritual entrepreneur and you can absolutely start off as a fully embodied spiritual entrepreneur.
The first thing you need to lose is this feeling like you always need to be on the lookout for your clients. If you’re putting your energy out there and telling people what you offer, I guarantee that your people will find you. The people who are supposed to work with you will work with you.
This is also why I encourage you to embrace the difficulties you’ve had in your life. Your mess is your magic, lovely. Your obstacles are your blessings in disguise. Use what you’ve been through to help others who are going through the same, or similar, things that you have.
What happens next is you living in alignment with your ultimate truth. Fly your true flag showing everything that you are. This living as your most authentic self is where the magic happens. I can’t wait until you see this for yourself.
The next piece is about knowing that your success comes from the way you show up in your energetic alignment. 80% of what you put into your business should be YOU, marketing only needs to take up the other 20%. Yes, marketing is important, but it’s nowhere near as vital as how you’re showing up, who you’re showing up as, and what energy you’re putting out into the Universe.
Finally, I want you to understand down to your very soul, that you are worth every bit of money you ask for. Your services are necessary and needed and the people who are called to you will pay what you ask for. I would also encourage you to work on your high-level offer before anything small – you have to live and support yourself first before you can care for others.
There are so many other insights into spiritual entrepreneurship, but these are the first five I’m sharing. Did you learn anything? Has this changed your perception of spiritual entrepreneurship? Let me know in the comments, lovely!
In This Episode
- Why you should stop feeling like you have to look for clients [5:00]
- How your mess is your magic and your obstacle is your blessing in disguise [13:30]
- What happens when you step into the truth of who they are [18:30]
- Where your success actually comes from [22:30]
- How your success comes from your energetic alignment [27:00]
- Why you are worth the money you ask for the services you give [31:15]
“It becomes way less about sales and anything that feels overly strategic, which is fine if that works for you, it’s just not something that really gravitates towards me. It becomes more about service, energy, and being open and ready to receive the clients who you have soul contracts with, knowing that if you just focus your energy and your attention on being the light, they’re going to gravitate towards that light, your souls will recognise each other.” [6:33]
“Being your full, true self creates more success and more fulfilment when you get to own all of who you are.” [20:38]
“Your most valuable asset is your energy. When you prioritise that 80% of the time, your business will naturally succeed and you’ll feel way more fulfilled as a result.” [26:20]
“If you aren’t financially secure before you put out a lower level offering, what you’ll find is that you’re doing a lot of work for very little reward and that doesn’t feel good, that doesn’t feel inspiring, and it puts you off being in business and you no longer feel like a bright light showing up and serving the world.” [36:28]